Add an elegant, wooden chair rail to light impact areas with the CR12 Northern Hardwoods™ Chair Rail. The CR12 is 5 1/2in high and comes in Red Oak, Maple, Ash or Bamboo. All are available in seven stain colors or as unfinished poplar. The surface is protected with a durable, low VOC UV-coated finish.
CR12 Northern Hardwoods Real Wood Chair Rail
NOTE: Northern Hardwoods Chair Rails are custom products and are not returnable.
Please call 800-516-4036 or request a quote with your dimensions.
- 5-1/2in height with 2in with optional insert options
- Hardwood is coated with a low-VOC UV-protective clear finish
- Order as pre-assembled units complete with returns per your specifications or as stock lengths that require field cut returns and corners
- Add additional style with various insert options, including: IPC rigid sheet, solid wood, v-groove wood, BioPrism® Solid Surface or a flex bumper
- View InPro patents
- Color Chart
- Installation Instruction for Pre-Assembled with Insert
- Installation Instruction for Pre-Assembled, No Insert
- Installation Instruction for Stock Length with Insert
- Installation Instruction for Stock Length, No Insert
- WebSite Drawing (CAD & PDF)
- IPC Clean-up and Maintenance Instructions
- Warranty - IPC Door and Wall