Polished (Mirror) Finish
Brass Corner Guards Polished (Mirror) #8 Finish
Brass Corner Guards with a mirror finish manufactured by TheCornerGuardStore are truly the classiest available.
They grace the walls of our finest institutions, including the U.S. Supreme Court and Lincoln Center.
- Brass corner guards (Brushed Finish):
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
Corner Guard with Wings - sometimes called "huggers", wings are a slight bend appox 3/8" from the side edges.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and stainless steel screws.
Corner Guard with Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
Corner Guard with Wings & Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Finish: #8 Mirror, #4 Satin or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .040 - .063
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff. Custom products are non-returnable. Can't find what you're looking for? Search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here.
Our most common Brass Corner Guards are on Page 1 - 48in and 94in