Pre-Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards
Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards
Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards provide a tough, yet light, attractive, and economical way to protect wall corners from damage caused by the light impacts from day-to-day traffic. TheCornerGuardStore uses the highest grade materials. Anodized aluminum are essential if you are going to be installing them outdoors.
TheCornerGuardStore standard un-anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5052, with a #4 Satin finish. Our Anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5005 with a beautiful smooth satin finish. Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides. Other grades, finishes, and sizes are available for custom order.
- Protects corners from impact.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design
- Economical, light-weight protection.
- Easy to install.
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
Corner Guard with Wings - sometimes called "huggers", wings are a slight bend appox 3/8" from the side edges.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and stainless steel screws.
Corner Guard with Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
Corner Guard with Wings & Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff. Custom products are non-returnable. Can't find what you're looking for? Search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here.