Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards
Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards provide a tough, yet light, attractive, and economical way to protect wall corners from damage caused by the light impacts from day-to-day traffic. TheCornerGuardStore uses the highest grade materials. Our aluminum corner guards are available in anodized aluminum or un-anodized aluminum, depending on your needs.
TheCornerGuardStore standard un-anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5052, with a #4 Satin finish. Our Anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5005 with a beautiful smooth satin finish. Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides. Other grades, finishes, and sizes are available for custom order.
- Protects corners from impact.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design
- Economical, light-weight protection.
- Easy to install.
- Thicknesses of aluminum corner guards:
- Anodized aluminum corner guards
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and screws.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing resulting in the same great quality.
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff. Custom products are non-returnable. Can't find what you're looking for? Search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here.