Cove Base Molding
TheCornerGuardStore Cove Base Molding is perfect for a variety of spaces. Installed along the base of the wall where the wall meets the floor, cove base molding protects the base of your walls from impact damage. And when properly installed, TheCornerGuardStore cove base molding meets building codes for commercial kitchens, food processing plants and other wash-down facilities.
Our 4 ¾” cove molding is the most popular size since it matches the traditional base molding size. Combined with TheCornerGuardStore matching corner guards, it gives any space a finished look.
Our cove molding is available in a variety of materials and colors to match most interior design. From your personal garage to commercial locales, TheCornerGuardStore cove molding provides the look you want with the durability and protection you need to keep your walls safe from unsightly damage.
- Protects the base of your walls from unsightly dents and scuffs.
- Saves time and money in repairs.
- Choose from a variety of colors and finishes to match or highlight your décor.
- Gauges of stainless steel:
- 14ga stainless steel (approximately .083”)
- 16ga stainless steel (approximately .063”)
- 18ga stainless steel (approximately .050”)
- Grades of stainless steel: Available in Type 304, 316 and 430
- Choose from our standard, or we can custom make any angle at no additional charge.
- Custom cove base molding can be fabricated to any height or length.
- Available in stainless steel, aluminum, brass and diamond plate, in a variety of finishes.
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff.