Diamond Plate Aluminum Corner Guards
TheCornerGuardStore Aluminum Diamond Plate Corner Guards create an industrial-high-tech look, while protecting your corners from impact damage. With their solid construction and bright, mirror-like finish, TheCornerGuardStore aluminum diamond plate corner guards are suitable for use on drywall, brick and plaster corners in commercial, industrial, and residential settings. And don’t forget the corners of your furnishings and equipment. They need protection from impacts as well. Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides.
- Wings: Diamond Plate corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
Corner Guard with Wings - sometimes called "huggers", wings are a slight bend appox 3/8" from the side edges.
- Holes: Diamond Plate corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and stainless steel screws.
Corner Guard with Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
Corner Guard with Wings & Holes - predrilled countersunk holes, #8 stainless steel screws are supplied.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff. Custom products are non-returnable. Can't find what you're looking for? Search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here.
Our most common Diamond Plate Corner Guards are on Page 1 - 48in and 96in