Diamond Plate Aluminum Corner Guards
TheCornerGuardStore Aluminum Diamond Plate Corner Guards create an industrial-high-tech look, while protecting your corners from impact damage. With their solid construction and bright, mirror-like finish, TheCornerGuardStore aluminum diamond plate corner guards are suitable for use on drywall, brick and plaster corners in commercial, industrial, and residential settings. And don’t forget the corners of your furnishings and equipment. They need protection from impacts as well. Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides.
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and screws.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing resulting in the same great quality.
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form. NOTE: Custom products are non-returnable.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Please try our BUILD YOUR OWN CORNER GUARD Wizard.
You can also search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here. Or please call us at 800-516-4036.
Our most common Diamond Plate Corner Guards are on Page 1 - 48in & (Shipper Friendly 94in) & 96in