.060 Pre-Anodized Aluminum
.060 Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards
Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards provide a tough, yet light, attractive, and economical way to protect wall corners from damage caused by the light impacts from day-to-day traffic. TheCornerGuardStore uses the highest grade materials. Our aluminum corner guards are available in anodized aluminum or un-anodized aluminum, depending on your needs. Our Anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5005 with a beautiful smooth satin finish. Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides. Other grades, finishes, and sizes are available for custom order.
- Protects corners from impact.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design
- Economical, light-weight protection.
- Easy to install.
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and screws.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing resulting in the same great quality.
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form. NOTE: Custom products are non-returnable.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Please try our BUILD YOUR OWN CORNER GUARD Wizard.
You can also search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here. Or please call us at 800-516-4036.
Our most common Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards are on Page 1 - 48in & (Shipper Friendly 94in) & 96in