Aluminum Corner Guards
Need corner protection for light to medium-impact areas?
Aluminum Corner Guards provide a tough, yet attractive and economical way to protect wall corners from damage caused by the light impacts from day-to-day traffic. TheCornerGuardStore uses the highest grade materials. Our aluminum corner guards are available in anodized aluminum or un-anodized aluminum, depending on your needs:
Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards or Un-Anodized Aluminum Corner Guards?
● For outdoor applications, use pre-anodized aluminum corner guards.
● Indoors, you have several options depending on the look you want.
For a smoother, satin finish, use pre-anodized aluminum corner guards.
If you plan to paint corner guards to match your interior wall color, use un-anodized aluminum corner guards.
TheCornerGuardStore standard un-anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5052, with a #4 Satin finish. Our Anodized aluminum corner guards are made from Type 5005 with a beautiful smooth satin finish. Each option is available in a variety of thicknesses, sizes, styles, and heights:
- Protects corners from impact.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design
- Economical, light-weight protection.
- Easy to install.
- Wings: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
- Holes: Aluminum corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and screws.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing resulting in the same great quality.
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form. NOTE: Custom products are non-returnable.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Please try our BUILD YOUR OWN CORNER GUARD Wizard.
You can also search all types of Metal Corner Guards Here. Or please call us at 800-516-4036.