End Wall Guards
Keep your wall corners free from unsightly damage caused by accidental contact. TheCornerGuardStore End Wall Guards, or U-Channels, act as a cap to provide protection from damage to all three sides of a wall end. Available in a variety of materials including stainless steel aluminum, brass, diamond plate and vinyl.
- Protects wall corners from damage that could weaken the adjacent walls.
- Saves time and money in repairs.
- Creates a smooth transition from wall to corner.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design.
- Thicknesses of stainless steel guards:
- Wings: Stainless Steel corner guards are available with optional wings with a slight bend, approximately 1/4" from vertical edge.
Corner Guard with Wings - sometimes called "huggers", wings are a slight bend appox 3/8" from the side edges.
- Holes: Stainless Steel corner guards are available with optional countersunk holes and stainless steel screws.
- Angle: If our standard 90 degree angle doesn’t work for you, we can custom order any angles and side size to fit your needs.
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: .060 - .125
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing
For custom sizes please use our Request for Quote form or call 800-516-4036 and speak with our knowledgeable staff. Custom products are non-returnable.