Steel Faced Dock Bumper
36in x 10in x 5.25in (914.4mm x 254mm x 133.35mm)
NOTE: This product is not returnable.
Protect your building and loading docks from heavy traffic!
- Ideal for use in docking areas where excessive friction from up and down trailer movement occurs
- Can be used in any material-handling system are where heavy-duty protection is required
- Available ability to deflect and absorb shock with standard laminated bumper beneath the steel-face
- Comes in a wide variety of models and can be mounted in various heights, from flush mount to 12 above dock, depending on highest impact area
- 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4in steel tie rods
- Standard pad thickness at 4-12 and 6 thick
- Heights at 6, 10 and 12
- Steel face is heavy 3/8 thick, heavy duty, high carbon steel that is mounted to standard laminated dock bumper
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel
- No assembly required